Our Full Survey Service has bespoke elements and is more flexible. We provide a full reporting on Quality of Working Life that includes breakdowns by staff category question.
This service costs from £10,000 exclusive of VAT.
- Full Quality of Working Life online survey set up and support
- Open to organisations of any size
- Benchmarked results, including sector benchmarks where available
- Up to 10 organisation-specific questions are included, and help with question design
- An Full Quality of Working Life Report from 130 pages (the report length depends on factors such as the number of breakdowns required)
The full report includes:
- Benchmarked overall Quality of Working Life analysis
- Benchmarked Feedback on organisational results for each of the Work-Related Quality of Life (WRQoL) Factors
- Breakdowns by staff category of WRQoL Factors (two breakdowns are included)
- Summary feedback on the results from QoWL’s Work & well-being Outcome Scale
- Benchmarked Feedback on organisational results for HSE Stress Management Standards Factors
- Breakdowns by staff category of HSE Factors (two breakdowns are included)
- Breakdowns by staff category of all individual survey questions (two breakdowns are included)
- Feedback on results for organisation-specific questions
- Advanced statistical analysis on factors that predict overall quality of working life within the organisation
- Sample sizes and frequencies from the biographical and staff category questions
- Qualitative analysis of open question responses
- Counts and percentages for all questions
- A visit from our consultant to present and explain the findings, and respond to queries.
Also provided as a separate document is:
- An executive summary of the full report (our impressions of the key results (organisational results and breakdowns) with recommendations.
Available at additional cost are:
- Paper-based questionnaires (including design and processing)
- Further organisation-specific questions (as many as you require)
- Breakdowns of answers to organisation-specific questions by staff and biographical categories as required
- Further staff category breakdowns (two are included) and biographical category breakdowns as required
- Departmental reports provided separately for each department for action planning purposes
- Advanced statistical analysis on desired outcomes of interest to the organisation
To find out more, please contact us.