Our Organisational Survey Service provides an ‘organisational’ report based on an overview of the analysis of the results from your Quality of Working Life survey.
This service costs from £5,000 exclusive of VAT.
- Full Quality of Working Life online survey set up and support
- Open to organisations of any size
- Benchmarked results, including sector benchmarks where available
- Up to 5 organisation-specific questions, including help with question design
- An Organisational Quality of Working Life Report of approx 40 pages
The report includes:
- Benchmarked overall Quality of Working Life analysis
- Benchmarked Feedback on organisational results for each of the Work-Related Quality of Life (WRQoL) Factors
- Summary feedback on the results from QoWL’s Work & well-being Outcome Scale
- Benchmarked Feedback on organisational results for HSE Stress Management Standards Factors
- Summary feedback on results for organisation-specific questions
- Advanced statistical analysis on factors that predict overall quality of working life within the organisation
- Sample sizes and frequencies from the biographical and staff category questions
- Counts and percentages for all questions
Also provided as a separate document is:
- An executive summary (our impressions of the key results with recommendations)
Available at additional cost are:
- Paper-based questionnaires (including design and processing)
- Qualitative analysis of open question responses
- A visit from our consultant to present and explain the findings, and respond to queries.
Please note that this service provides a comprehensive ‘organisational’ report but not breakdowns. If you require any of the following, you will need our full survey service:
- Breakdowns by staff categories
- Breakdowns by biographical categories
- Advanced statistical analysis of desired outcomes
- More than 5 organisation-specific questions
To find out more, please contact us.